PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone help??

firsttimevideo
07-15-2008, 08:44 PM
I'd love to fuck a redhead, it's been my dream for years!! If anyone can help please let me know!?!

mightyviola
07-16-2008, 06:31 PM
I'd love to fuck a redhead, it's been my dream for years!! If anyone can help please let me know!?!
Wouldn't we all.

jmaxwell
07-30-2008, 08:07 AM
It has been a fantasy of mine as well... let me know if you have any luck. Until then I hope you enjoy the pics. :)

atlcpl
07-30-2008, 09:57 AM
i had a fling with a redhead for a couple of years. i have tons of photos and video of her but she had some very recognizable tattoos so i have never posted them, tho i might be able to find some that are safe. i would never want to compromise her. but from my experience, i would say go for it. she was the horniest and best lover i have ever had. and she was a hell of an exhibitionist, so it made for great pics and video. i didnt love that she didnt trim at all "down there" but she tasted amazing, so i was not about to complain about it!

jmaxwell
07-30-2008, 06:42 PM
i had a fling with a redhead for a couple of years. i have tons of photos and video of her but she had some very recognizable tattoos so i have never posted them, tho i might be able to find some that are safe. i would never want to compromise her. but from my experience, i would say go for it. she was the horniest and best lover i have ever had. and she was a hell of an exhibitionist, so it made for great pics and video. i didnt love that she didnt trim at all "down there" but she tasted amazing, so i was not about to complain about it!
Please post, we won't tell. :) You could always just blur the tatoos before posting...

drtarr
07-31-2008, 03:32 AM
when i was in my late thirties early 40's i had the luck to be dating and fucking a 21 natural redhaired young lady, she was fantastic and we had a lot of fun. didn't hurt that she also worked as an exoctic dancer, had lots of fun when she needed to practice her lap dancing........